Friday, March 8, 2013

New Garden Beds

So I went out back the other day and said I NEED more beds. After some thinking, debating and moving brick we have three new beds. Well it's a start. So I took some photos and thought I would update things here.

Two new beds.


Different view.


Different views.


You see the plastic on the right? That is the bed we are re-doing.


Our third new bed. We have a pile to move first.


Another view


One of my herb areas.


Another view.


Future home of my herb area. Lots of work ahead of me.


I am hoping to install even more beds. But this might be it for this year as I have a lot in front of me. Getting the herb area up and going alone is huge thing. So we shall see?

PS: I added one new bed in the front yard. It shall be a basil bed. Well one of them. 

No comments: