Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Playful Tuesday 9-18-12

So I saw this post yesterday here And I know I JUST had to do it. I have loads of Lemon Verbena out in the garden just waiting for the right time. If you have never smelled this herb OMG. It smells AMAZING. Hubby said if there is any left over I need to put it on the dehydrator and grind it into a powder for cupcakes or icing or something.

Basically I followed the directions I did two different batches and got 3 small jars worth.






Then I thought OH Chocolate Mint....Could you see adding this to some cocoa or something?


I will be canning them probably 5-10 minutes in the bwb because I really lack fridge space.

Now go and play....

2 comments:

colleen m said...

That looks like a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Keep working, nice post! This was the information I had to know.