Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters

So I ran into this recipe yesterday and thought I need to try this one. I have some zucchini to use up. I need a new recipe that is garden based. The boys ate them up, Tucker had four, daddy had a few and I liked mine topped with salt. I will do this recipe again.



Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters
By Budget Bytes
Converted by Marcie Dingerson


2 cups shredded zucchini (2 small or .75 lbs)
1/2 tsp minced garlic (1 small clove)
1/2 tsp dried oregano

1/2 tsp dried basil 

1 handful fresh parsley 

to taste salt and pepper

Flax Egg

3/4 cup gf all purpose flour

Mix all together, clump them up and fry them up, easy peasy.

1/2 cup canola oil (for frying)

1 comment:

Adoption Gift Of Love said...

Glad that worked for you! I am going to try it tonight, I just have to figure out how I am going to shred my zucs.
Moe