Monday, August 29, 2011

COTM: Reversed Mint Chocolate Cupcake

I can not believe how fast this month has gone by. Looked at the calendar and realized the end of the month is sooner then later. AAARRRGGGG.

So went looking through my cupcake books looking for just the right cupcake to convert. I found it in a very surprising place. The Enjoy Life Cupcake Book, now if you don't have this cookbook, I will tell ya it's one you should have. I wanted to do this recipe to show you, that most gf flours are interchange-able.


Reversed Mint Chocolate Cupcakes
By Enjoy Life Cupcakes for Everyone!
Converted by Marcie Dingerson

1/3 Cup Applesauce
1/2 teaspoon natural peppermint flavor/extract
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1 cup rice milk
1/2 cup sugar

Mix and then add:

2 1/3 cup Gf Flour Mix (I used Bob's Red Mill)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt

Mix and add in Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips. Recipe calls for 1/3 cup, I just dumped.

Bake at 350 for 21-25 Minutes

I got 8 thumbs up. And next time, add some cocoa mom.

No comments: