Monday, November 10, 2008

My Son The Clown

Wow how time flies, trying to post daily and can barely keep up. Well not much happened today the kids actually behaved no funny photos, no funny stories. So I thought I would pull up this photo. This is from the Circus that Ethan's preschool puts on every year to end out the preschool year. Ethan this year was a clown. Now funny story on the costume, Ethan told me he wanted to be a clown. Oh boy I thought where do I find a Clown Costume? Do I have time to make one? NOPE! I checked out stores, eBay, freecycle everywhere. So it's the weekend before the circus and no costume. We were out garage sailing and I just had this feeling I had to stop at this one last one. Just had to do it. Well there we found it. An adult Clown Costume. Oh I can figure this out right? So it's pinned up awfully funny but it worked.

As you can notice no hair? He wore it for about 2 minutes before it got tossed at me as he was walking by and that was the end of that? So here Ethan is last June '08 have fun in the Circus.



1 comment:

Well Grounded, Naturally! said...

Marcie, what a GRAND idea you had with the blog thing. It's so great to see photos and have faces to go with the names.

I sent the blogger.com link to everyone i know, and now "they're all doin' it", as Emeril says. LOL

Hugs,
Linda from GFCF