Friday, November 14, 2008

Meatball's Anyone?

So here it is my first recipe. Around here we try to spend one day a week premaking something. Tuesday it was meatballs. Who doesn't love meatballs with their spaghetti.? These turned out really, really well. I can't wait to make spaghetti.

Here is what it looks like after mixing up the hamburger.


Here they are before they hit the oven


Here it is a done Meatball. Nummy, Nummy.
Makes 36 meatballs. (I didn't get this many but I think mine were bigger)
Preheat oven to 400
1 lb ground beef
1 egg
1/2 dry gf bread crumbs
2 tbsp oregano
2 tsbp tomato paste
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper

Basically mix it all up. Roll into one inch balls. And place on cookie sheet. And bake for 15-20 minutes. ( I did 25 minutes to be safe)
I then let them cool and put them into the freezer on another cookie sheet once frozen I put into plastic bags. and there you go. Nummy, Nummy Meatballs. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Autismland Penny said...

I have some gf breadcrumbs that I need to use so I think I''ll try this next week. Thanks for the great recipe!

Marcie said...

Let me know how it turns out for you. I'm making Spag. on Monday so we'll try them then. I almost pulled out a few today as dinner was just what ever you can grab and keep down.