Saturday, November 8, 2008

Holy Cow I Have a Blog?

What am I thinking? I have a real blog? I think I have truly lost my mind? I wanted to start a blog so I can keep all in one spot. Also so I can post photos for family and friends. Also to blog about our gluten free, dairy free, soy free, and a few other things free lifestyle. And to share our crazy life with many I know. Keeping up with three very active kids, working 8 days a week, cooking everything I can from scratch, and trying to keep my sanity. There is not much time for anything else. So maybe keeping it all in one spot will help? One can hope?

2 comments:

Well Grounded, Naturally! said...

Holy cow! is right. Congrats on the blog. I made one too and shared the link with everyone i know. I created it, but no content yet. I'm trying to figure out exactly what i'm going to use it for. I'll be following your blog. I've just signed up. Have fun cooking and blogging, Marcie. Linda from GFCF.

Chrissy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I'll be following your blog and look forward to your posts!
Chrissy
http://www.spectrumhope.blogspot.com