Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Baby Is Growing Up




Well the other week my baby Cole started to climb out of he's crib. I don't know why it was yesterday but I had to change he's crib so he's not so high up when or if he falls. So I took off the front of the crib just like the instructions said to do. But that didn't look right there was no side rail and if he scooted he could scoot right out? So I went out to the shed and got the side rail we used with Ethan. Um one problem too big it's made for a twin bed not a crib? So two hours later and many tools it is made for a crib. I used a lot of duct tape and tied it down good and tight and it works. Probably a good thing I didn't cut it (very tempted at one point) because Russell came home and said he found us a twin bed to use for a bit. Now that would have been a big OOPS?




Cole climbed right in and tried it out, he decided he would also pee all over the newly made bed as well. So reminder to self don't put naked kids into a freshly made bed!




No comments: