Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Hate Potty Training!


Who doesn't say that at least once. I think I have said it with all three kids. It really seems like I just got Tucker potty trained and now it is Cole's turn? We have been working on it off and on nothing big. Well today was one of those days (see below) I didn't have time to change a diaper so I took off the diaper and let it be. Let me just say I had to change my socks three different times before I had, had enough and went and got a diaper. The funny thing is this child knows how to get towels and clean up after himself and his pee and put the towels in the dirty clothes pile, but he can not seem to make it to a potty? Although we are almost out of diapers!!!! That will be a good day..............


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Good luck potty training. I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever get out of diapers around here!

BTW, love the pics...your kids are so cute!
Chrissy
www.spectrumhope.blogspot.com

Marcie said...

You will get there. heck I'll even get there one day. Maybe???