Sunday, March 23, 2014

It's Spring!!!!!!!!

So excited to finally have Spring here.






I got out all my seeds and started to plan. If all goes well, should be one of the biggest harvests yet!





Before anyone asks. This is how I keep my seeds. I picked it up at Joann's. I don't have my tomatoes or herbs, in this. Those are still in shoe boxes waiting for me to figure out what to do with them.





Well last year I out grew the green house. So I picked up this green house. Hoping this is big enough to hold the over flow? We will see in about a week.


I put about 6 trays and 3 trees in there today. And then well took my eye off of it. Apparently a cat wanted a hand in things. So she jumped up and took out my lettuce tray. Not too big of a lost since I planted them that morning.

No comments: