Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Playful Tuesday Chocolate Popsicles

Well I have been on a quest to make Really good Chocolate Popsicles. Ever since I bought some at Fred Meyer and the boys LOVED them. But I hate spending money. So when I can across this easy peasy recipe in a raw cookbook I know I Just had to try. Sure enough...They are BETTER then the ones we bought in the past.



Notice The Proof!


Allergy Free Chocolate Popsicles
By Jennifer Cornbleet Raw for Dessert
Adapted By Marcie Dingerson

1 Cup Coconut Milk
1/2 Cup Cocoa
1/2 Cup Agave

Blend and pour into Popsicle molds...

Of course after I put this into the freezer I had the idea of maybe using the chocolate mint syrup I made about two weeks ago? Use that in place of Agave and maybe add some chocolate chips? Will have to play.

This made 6 Popsicles and they were all gone within hours.

No comments: