Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Playful Tuesday

Not a Kitchen play...

Crafting play. So my boy, my small little boy is soooooooooooooooo into Thomas the Train. It's so beyond silly at times. But that is his thing. He almost has enough track to go around the house. Which he reminds me daily I need more track mom. (Christmas Is Coming)

So I got an idea one day. These trains need their own sheds (homes) So we went off to Home Depot and bought some 4" by 8' wood, it's more of a 3 1/2 so I don't understand the 4 inch thing? Anywho. We came home and played with sizes. From the 3 boards I made 8 houses. Only 4 are done. I used my Sizzix machine to cut out the name, I taped it on and painted and removed them later. I glued the wood together as screws were just tearing it apart. But so far they are holding up.

I can not tell ya how excited Cole is. Dash is in the photo, he has been saving his allowance and today we went to Toys'r'us to make a Christmas list and he was able to buy it.






Go Play....

No comments: