Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gluten Free Circle Croutons

Not just any Croutons...But Awesome, looking round croutons. The fancy kind one might buy in a store if they could eat gluten. So you know that Awesome new machine I got, to make cake balls. Yep, that is the one, I sliced up my first batch of cake balls, covered them in olive oil, I used Mrs. Dash as the seasoning and I put them in the dehydrator. Making Croutons is that easy. In fact hubby did some tonight, and he was like I can't believe it was that easy. Yep.



So I now have this Awesome new jar...Thanks Shari...And there was only one thing to do with it. Hold my fancy new circle croutons. The jar will soon be filled. I have another batch going.



OH and just as a bonus I made these tonight. My boys have a tea party tomorrow and of course we HAD to use the new cake ball machine. And thought, let's just cover them with enjoy life chocolate. My boys were drooling.

No comments: