Sunday, March 21, 2010

Doughnuts?

Doughnuts anyone? So today I went to goodwill. Just because I needed to get out and away from kids. And there it was a mini doughnut maker. I had talked myself out of it. But hey, I have no job and now I have the time to bake why not? So I brought it home and used Cybele's Pascals' recipe for chocolate cupcakes. Which is an all time favorite here. And went to work. I won't even bother to frost these as these I'm sure won't make it through the night.







Her book is amazing. If you are so many things free like we are check it out. The one book I paid full price for and would again and again. So worth every penny.


2 comments:

Donna said...

Yummy! Can't wait to try this recipe. So glad to hear you are getting your monies worth out of Cybele's book.

cooperkelly4 said...

oh yum!