Saturday, May 23, 2009

So What Was Your Bet?

If you bet he would forget? Well you WON!!!

Yes, very serious.

It wasn't until he was about to leave for work, when he saw a look on my face and asked me what was wrong. I said nothing! He than goes all sappy and says "tell your husband your "friend" what is wrong?" I said "my husband my "friend" would not have forgotten what today was?"

It took him a minute to figure out what today was.

He has it programmed in his phone and on his calendar for the 25Th. What is up with that? My birthday has not changed once since we have been married?

MEN!!!! I would trade him in, but they are so hard to train. Although if he doesn't start pulling his weight again around here I may be calling a lock smith sometime in the near future!!!.

Well stay tuned for next year when we play the game Will He Or Will He Remember?

2 comments:

tiffrutherf said...

I own one; this make and model! Too funny!

Hua said...

Hi Marcie,

Ouch. Sorry to hear your husband forgot your birthday. Happy belated birthday by the way.

I'm Hua, the director of Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, a network of over 2,000 of the best health writers on the web (including doctors, nurses, healthy living professionals, and expert patients). I think your blog would be a great addition to the Network, and I'd like to invite you to learn more about it and apply to join at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger. Once approved by our Chief Medical Officer, your posts will be republished on Wellsphere where they will be available to over 5 million monthly visitors who come to the site looking for health information and support. There’s no cost and no extra work for you! The HealthBlogger page (http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger) provides details about participation, but if you have any questions please feel free to email me at hua@wellsphere.com.

Best,
Hua