Friday, May 22, 2009

Taking All Bets Now

So the question is will the husband remember or forget my birthday tomorrow 5-23-09? I have no faith in him as for April and our anniversary half way through the day his phone reminded him!!! And he got caught since he was in paying for gas when his phone went off in the van!

Now my husband does not have to get me anything (we have no money) But hey say Happy Birthday! For 6 years of marriage he has totally forgotten twice. So I don't count those on my age and Hey that means I'm still in my 20's. And I have a lot of fun making him feel guilty.

You know for the past two years his parents have called him to remind him. Well the parents are out of town and who knows if they even remember at this point?

So taking bets now will he or won't he remember my b-day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOUUUUUU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY TOOOOO YOUUUUU!!!

MARCIE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you guys are having a great day!!!! You and my very close cousin Anthony share the same bday :)))

Email me and let me know how things are going!