Friday, June 28, 2013

Updated Front Yard Garden Photos

Well the rain finally left and the sun came out and I found a sea of green outside my front yard window.


This is my view


Front bed of herbs, back bed is Kale that needs to be cut again, hopefully this weekend?


Herb bed number 2, bed in back is lettuce, and salad fixins' sadly lettuce has not been doing good. It needs SUN.


Mix bed in front of eggplant, cauliflower, and tomatoes. Back bed is all tomatoes.


Peas and Celery in front, basil in back.


Pumpkins.


Pumpkins invading peas.


All sorts of things. Blueberries are almost ready.


Almond tree looking good.


See my bed in back? Well it will be a new bed by next year. All sorts of herb flowers.


Blind bunny. He was roasting in his outside cage so I set him in the yard for some green grass and to cool him off. 

No comments: