Sunday, December 19, 2010

Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies

So since I made raw chocolate I thought I would go ahead and make the raw chocolate cookies, since the boys were drooling over the page. These were very easy I think 10 minutes tops and they were in the dehydrator. I can't wait for the boys to try them. Ethan cleaned the bowl for me and said they were the best cookie I ever made?




raw chocolate chip cookies
by Matthew Kenney his book here

2 1/2 cups fine cashew flour (I used almond flour)
1 3/4 cups oat flour (I used bob's red mill)
1/2 cup raw cocao powder
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup raw chocolate chips (I skipped this)

Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl by hand. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Form into 3-inch cookies and press a few extra chocolate chips into the top of each cookie. Dehydrate on screens overnight at 118 degrees. Yield 22-24.

No comments: