Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Front Yard Garden

I know I know, you don't hear from me for awhile and BOOM three posts in one day.
 
Anywho this past Summer I came to the conclusion I really don't like my front yard garden. OH how I love to garden, but honestly it's ugly. It was make shift, it was found wood. The beds are way too far apart. The lay out isn't logically. I can't get my head around the brick walk way.
 
 
So lots and lots and lots of thinking and it finally came to me.
 
 
 
So we decided we are tearing out the front yard garden.
 
 
We will have a blank canvas.
 
 
The beds will be closer together which will add two more more beds.
 
 
So say bye bye to the old make shift, make do garden.
 
 
I'll keep you posted as winter goes by. We have a plan and I'm soooooooooooooooo excited.

No comments: