Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pillow Case

So I'm making up a bunch of these. This is just the first. Called LoveBug. These as I'm making them are being boxed up and will be sent down to Karen. These are going to kids for Christmas.
 
 
 
BUT
 


As I'm sewing. I have been thinking for the last few months. Is there something I could do and sell on etsy? I can't tell ya my hatred for making stuff animals. But I do have a love of doing this. So DUH. I could be doing a whole line of these? I know when I did a quilt of these designs it sold for about 250-ish$ which is a lot of money.
 
So after I do this stack for Karen. I just might head out and buy some more pillow cases and get busy? What do you all think? Are they worth 10-15 dollars each? I'll show more as I get them done. I just wanted to show this to Karen to be sure I'm on the right track with what she wants? 

No comments: