Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ethan

So Friday afternoon Ethan curled up with me and finished off his Math Book. Bye Bye Saxon 3 Part 1.



Why? Because he had this waiting. He picked it out at a sale we went to. But he had to finish off his book to receive it.


Do you notice the bunny? oops, this is our blind bunny, we nearly lost him awhile back as he was outside in a cage and couldn't find his food or water. We found him on his death bed. Nursed him back to health. And he has been in the cage ever since. After the kids go to bed, he will jump out of his cage and run around the house. There have been a few times I've had to rescue him. 

1 comment:

Chriswife said...

Oh my, I would finish off my math book if I had that GREAT lap desk waiting for me too. WTG, Ethan!

And I have a soft spot for your blind bunny. We have a cat who has no eyes. Hugs to your bunny from our kitty. :)