Monday, February 28, 2011

COTM: Gluten Free Chocolate Root Beer Cupcakes

Yes, Chocolate Root beer Cupcakes. This one was out there for me, I messed and messed with this recipe and in the end, there was nothing left of the original recipe. Funny how that happens. So I baked these tonight, and they are all gone tonight. Hubby said they were really, Good. Three boys ate them as fast as they could.




As you can see, they are Really, Really, Really GOOD! And I only took a head shot, you should see him.



Gluten Free Chocolate Root beer Cupcakes
By Marcie Dingerson

Cupcakes:
1 Cup Root beer, (not diet) I used Hansen's
1/2 cup cocoa
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup organic sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
1/2 cup Tapioca Flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup pumpkin

Frosting
1 ounce melted enjoy life chocolate
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup root beer
1/3 cup cocoa
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar

I actually just dumped in all the ingredients and mixed. Pour into a cupcake pan, this recipe made 12. It was that easy, and they are that good. Bake at 325 for 23-25 minutes.

No comments: