Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Cupcake Of The Month

I FOUGHT THE CUPCAKE AND THE CUPCAKE WON!

Well I came to tell you, I totally bombed cupcake of the month, this month. I have attempted this recipe three different times. Three totally different recipes, for the same cupcake, and all three failed. So I am setting this idea aside and will try it again down the road.

Ok I should mention how much I LOVE both of my mixers. One to mix the crust and one to mix the batter.

These were suppose to be pumpkin pie cupcakes.In the midst of this I have found a pie crust recipe that I utterly love. If you don't have this book, you really need this book. I am using Cybel's Pumpkin Pie Crust. It is beyond dreamy.

So I rolled out twelve mini crusts and put them into a cupcake tin. I filled with batter.

And baked, and baked, and baked, and baked, and brunt. And they still didn't turn out.
And because I have been working so hard on this idea, I have not gotten to the potm, (pie of the month). So hoping tomorrow with my awesome new crust to make a cranberry apple pie....Stay tuned.

No comments: