Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

So this was my 152ND trip to the Pumpkin Patch. This is a pre-school field trip and this is my third child. Although this is my first time only taking one child. I thought it would be easy-breezy, one child how hard could this be?

HA!

Cole LOVED the tractor ride. He LOVED the pumpkin patch. But the hay maze is another story. I saw him go in the first time and when I realized he was probably lost, I went in looking for him. Where I got lost. I finally got to the end and there he was waiting for me. Lord Help Me!

Cole then went down the slide 102 times.

On the last trip in, I didn't see Cole go into the hay maze by mistake. When I realized he probably went into the hay maze door and not the slide, I went up to the walkway so I could look over into the hay maze and another mom asked if that was my child. Her kids found him crying and were helping him out.

Dang it, I have one child and I lost him twice. After we found each other again, we called it a day. I was exhausted!

Cole on the tractor there.

This is the pumpkin Cole choose.
This is Cole and Lovely on the tractor ride back.

The slide!




One happy boy!






No comments: