Beany Tomato Cupcakes
1/8 cup coconut oil
1 cup sugar
1 flax egg set aside
1-15 oz can pinto beans
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cup gf flour mix
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup diced tomatoes
1. Cream coconut oil and sugar.
2. Add flax egg and mix well.
3. Mix in mashed beans and vanilla
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
5. Add dry mixture to wet mixture. Do not over mix.
6. Stir in diced tomatoes.
7. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full.
8. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
Recipe thanks to Cupcake Project love that site! Subs are mine through.