Saturday, February 3, 2018

Updating Garden


Well it's raining season so I have no new photos. I will soon. Lots going on out their. 

So last year I grew nearly nothing. We had wanted to move and I didn't want to leave a massive garden if we were moving. Well then we didn't move. 

I did remove a few small beds and added a few large beds. We took out a peach tree, well it was dead. 

So since we are probably staying here. For life, we are in the midst of putting in a massive green house. All the garlic is planted. Onions have been started. Bringing in racks in a day or two to start the peppers. Tomatoes start March 1st. 

This year it's onions, garlic, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, greens, cucumbers. Don't forget herbs like fennel, basil, lots of basil. 

Their will be lots and lots of canning this year. Exciting. 

First up is reworking the strawberry bed and then filling beds with dirt. It will be a big year so watch for photos later. 

No comments: