Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Allergy Free Wacky Cake

Totally Cool and Awesome....I was attempting this for Dr. Seuss's birthday party coming up. Just to see if i can really pull this off. Well I think I can pull it off, not to mention 3 boys ate half a cake in one setting...Poor cake never saw it coming!



Wacky Cake
By Marcie Dingerson

1 Cup coconut milk mixed with 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar set aside
1 tablespoon egg replacer mixed with milk and set aside

5 minutes later

Mix together

1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla
1 cup sugar (I used 3/4th's cup)
1/4 cup coconut oil melted
Coconut mixture
Egg Replacer mixture

Mix then add in

2 Cups Bob's All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt

Mix.

I took about 1/4th cup out twice into two separate bowls. I turned one bowl blue and one red. I poured the white batter into the cake pan. I then put in drops of colored cake batter in and swirled around. I baked at 350 for 25 minutes.

I got these colors at The Natural Candy Store they are crap free...We like crap free around here. First time testing the blue. Very happy with it.

1 comment:

Adoption Gift Of Love said...

Where do you get this? Bob's All Purpose Gluten Free Flour.
I'm not seeing it on the bobsredmill.com site.
Thanks
Moe