Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ed

Ed will be missed. A very eventful weekend as Ed fell ill early Saturday morning and near death we brought him in and somehow he recovered. He was doing so good that we put him outside to get some fresh air on Sunday morning. I would check on him off and on and the last time I checked on him he looked at me, he cried, and he layed down and that was it. When the vet was here Saturday he said Ed had a 50/50 shot but I thought Ed was on the mend. It was a combo of probably bad hay and over drinking of water, bloating.

My little buddy will be missed!

4 comments:

Autismland Penny said...

So sorry, Marcie! He was so cute and you did what you could. Prayers to you and your family.

Sherri said...

I am so sorry for your loses Marcie. I know you were trying to mend lil Ed. I will be praying for you and the kids as they try and deal with these deaths :(

A side note...you are doing AWESOME with your canning!

Rachel said...

Marcie - I am so sorry about Ed. The poor little thing.

Jmkdreak said...

I'm sorry, i had hoped he'd be ok.
Hugs to you, I know how special animals can be to us human parents.
I love my guys and feel sad for your loss. Andrea