Wednesday, May 20, 2015

TOMATOES & Weekly Update

Well yeah true I'm going longer then one week at a time. BUT I'm up to my ears in tomatoes.
 
Our goal is to have this green house nearly empty by this weekend. But one problem?
 
I'm plum out of space in the garden.
 
Well I'm down to two rows in the green house, and they are spread out so I can match up tomatoes and plant them together. I still have a lot of planting ahead of me. 




These are my two new beds. They kinda filled up fast. 



More tomatoes


More tomatoes 


More tomatoes


More tomatoes


I do have this semi empty new bed. Guess what we may be buying and moving this weekend to fill the bed for tomatoes? 


I've had to get out buckets. I now have buckets all over the back yard and it's still not enough.


Henry Fonda was the first rose to bloom this year. 



So every spare second is spent in the garden. Hoping to have nearly everything planted by this weekend. Also hoping to get Tuckers' new flower bed into place. This child, He comes to me one day and was like Mom I seriously need more garden space (hum wonder where it comes from?) So we had an idea, I'm tearing out an old strawberry bed because even with weed block and taking care of it the grass is overwhelming and it over takes the strawberries. So we are going to build up the bed to about 2 feet high, and Tucker will be able to have it.
 
We are trying to finish up schooling for the year. I so want to be done with school. So I'm trying when I get up in the morning to do school and not run into the garden and be there all day. Dang it's hard. Really hard. Cole's math is on hold, he is so stinking far ahead, so we are pausing and he works on math facts on the kindle. He loves it and it will really help when we start back up again. He knows the facts, but I want to get him moving faster.
 






No comments: