Sunday, October 30, 2011

Incredible Allergy Free Chocolate Cookies


Do you see the photos? Oh yeah baby. Chocolate cookies covered in chocolate. How can it get any better? Oh it can get better, they are gluten, dairy, soy, corn, and everything else free and they taste amazing.

These are freezer cookies, what is funny is I put them into the freezer days ago and totally forgot about them until this morning. Oops. So I took them out and sliced them up and baked them. I then covered them in melted chocolate and there you go. Some happy kids eating, nummy chocolate cookies.



Yeah, I'm missing a few, kids attacked I saved what I could.


Incredible Allergy Free Chocolate Cookies
By Marcie Dingerson

1/2 Cup coconut oil melted
1 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Rice Milk
3/4 tsp Peppermint Extract
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract

Mix and add

2 Cups all Purpose Flour, I use Bob's.
1/3 Cup Cocoa
1/4 Cup Tapioca Flour/Starch
1/2 tsp salt.

Mix. Roll into a log and cover with plastic and put into the freezer for at least two hours, I did days and they still turned out fine. Bake at 375 for 12 minutes.

I covered with melted enjoy life chips and a little coconut oil.

No comments: